Belinda King Creative Productions are Europe’s largest provider of elite entertainment for the luxury cruise industry and European venues.
We are always looking to add talented individuals to our team and current opportunities will be made available on this page.
Our company is expanding and we are looking to recruit a Logistics Coordinator as an additional member of our team.
The high-pressured role involves organising and managing the complete travel arrangements of getting each individual from their starting point to their final destination – for our performers, installers and global contractors. It includes dealing with all associated administrative tasks.
Requirements for potential candidates:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a logistical role.
- The ability to communicate with people on all levels.
- Highly organised and methodical in their approach to all tasks and their ways of working.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Show initiative and work to strict deadlines and budgets.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- The ability to balance a number of different tasks.
This is a full time role, working from our Northamptonshire office; due to its international nature, occasional out-of-hours flexibility will be required.
For consideration, please submit your CV plus a covering letter to Julie Fenton.