Belinda King Creative Productions are casting for professional lead vocalists based in Europe to join Season Three of The Color Collective. Our casts will work with a new generation of creatives on brand new cutting-edge productions.
We are seeking vocalists with a passion for performance, who have the ability to work in an international environment and as part of a team.
Requirements include exceptional performance ability as a solo performer, as well as the ability to harmonise in a group of four.
Cast members benefit from excellent terms and conditions, performing one month onboard followed by one month break off the ship at home; ‘guest entertainer’ status with your own private cabin, great onboard facilities and free of any duties or crew drills.
Please find further details below.
In response to the current circumstances, the first phase of our auditions will be via self-tape submissions.
To complete an online submission:
- Review our role breakdown.
- If you meet the criteria, download our audition material via the Dropbox link.
- Once you have learnt the material, record your vocals for your self-tape.
- Upload your self-tapes to YouTube or Vimeo. Self-tape videos must be unedited and without enhancements.
- Send the links with your CV (resume), a recent headshot and any relevant video or social media links to email@example.com. Subject: “Color Line – Season Three”
For more information contact our Casting Department firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strong pop vocalist with a rock edge. The ability to play guitar (basic) and piano (intermediate / advanced) is preferred.
Feature scenes include ‘We Found Love‘ (Boyce Avenue cover).
Vocal Range: C3 (down to A2 preferable) up to B4 (C5 preferable). A falsetto up to Eb5 would also be preferable but not essential.
Commanding stage presence and comfortable with movement. Singers use in-ear monitoring (IEMs) for all mainstage performances.
Age 21+. Previous professional experience is essential.
Candidates must be citizens of the EU / Schengen Area / EEA as they are contractor status (not crew); onboard rotations exceed the British allowance of 90/180 days.
Click here to download the audition material.
* dates are subject to change due to global circumstances as a result of COVID-19.
Vocal material will be issued in advance for self-preparation.
Rehearsals: 6th April 2021
30th April + 1st May 2021
Rotations commence after the Premieres until September 2022