Belinda King Creative Productions are casting for a professional Pop/Rock Tenor based in Europe to join our team aboard Color Magic.
Our casts will work with a new generation of creatives on brand new cutting-edge productions.
We are seeking a lead vocalist with a passion for performance, who has the ability to work in an international environment and as part of a team.
Requirements include exceptional performance ability as a solo performer, as well as the ability to harmonise in a group of four.
Candidates must be citizens of the European Union / Schengen Area / EEA (this does not include the UK) as our team are contractor status (not crew).
The Color Collective comprises of a company of 17 team members onboard Color Magic – sailing daily between Oslo, Norway and Kiel, Germany.
Cast members benefit from excellent terms and conditions:
• Modern productions with excellent musical arrangements, cutting edge technology and contemporary costuming.
• Performing one month onboard followed by one month break off the ship at home.
• ‘Guest Entertainer’ status with your own private cabin.
• Great onboard facilities and Welfare Package.
• No duties or crew drills.
Strong pop tenor with a rock edge. The ability to play guitar (basic) and piano (intermediate) is preferred.
Feature scenes include ‘We Found Love‘ (Boyce Avenue cover).
Commanding stage presence and comfortable with movement.
Singers use in-ear monitoring (IEMs) for all mainstage performances.
Age 21+. Previous professional experience is essential.
Vocal Range: C3 (down to A2 preferable) up to B4 (C5 preferable). A falsetto up to Eb5 would also be preferable, but not essential.
To complete an online submission:
1. Download our audition material (link above)
2. Learn the material and record a self-tape.
3. Upload the self-tapes to YouTube or Vimeo. Recordings must be unedited and without enhancements.
4. Send the links with their CV, a recent headshot and any relevant video or social media links to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Subject: Color Line – Season Three – M2