Belinda King Creative Productions are seeking lead vocalists for award-winning productions aboard the ultra-luxury fleet of Seabourn Cruise Line.
Opportunities are available throughout 2022 including the launch of brand new productions aboard Seabourn Quest and our new adventure with Sir Tim Rice aboard Seabourn Sojourn.
Select casts will perform alongside Sir Tim on speciality voyages.
· Exceptional performance ability and vocal harmony skills.
· Commanding stage presence; strong movement skills are an advantage.
· Previous professional experience is essential.
· Artists must be aged 21 and over at the time of casting.
· Fully vaccinated with a CDC-recognised vaccine.
Excellent terms and conditions include:
· Onboard salaries starting from $5,500 USD per month.
· Own en-suite cabin.
· Global itineraries with shore leave privileges.
· Guest area dining privileges.
· Opportunities for managerial roles — Company Manager + Vocal Captain.
· Aboard select ships, the opportunity to feature in a solo guest entertainer performance (higher fee).
All applicants are required to submit the new audition material, regardless of previous engagements with our company.
Female-identifying ‘vocal diva’ with an understanding of all vocal genres. A richness in the lower register and a flexible Pop ‘belt’. A more lyrical quality up to an F is also required.
Male-identifying lead vocalist who has a solid understanding of all Pop styles and a lyrical vocal quality for lighter, higher material is required. Vocal Range: Low A to top A. Bb is an advantage.
Female-identifying lead vocalist able to perform both Musical Theatre, Classical and Pop vocals (the majority of the repertoire is Pop-based). Vocal Range: A (below middle C) to a top A.
Male-identifying lead vocalist who is able to perform Soul, Pop, Rock, R&B and Musical Theatre material. Vocal Range – Low A to top A. Bb is an advantage.